Come join our team!
Braun Northwest is looking for the right candidate to fill our open Project Coordinator position. These positions manage the emergency vehicle build process from specifications to delivery.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and management of all interfaces of the bid and build process to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of each assigned emergency response vehicle. Interfaces include, but not limited to; Customers, Management, Sales Staff, Specification/Bid Estimator, Engineering, Materials and Production.
The Ideal Candidate is able to;
- Work with a diverse customer based from Fire and Police Chiefs, to Purchasing Agents and Fleet Managers,
- Apply solid Project Management Principles for efficient timelines and completion of tasks,
- Work in front of a monitor for long periods of time,
- Maneuver in, out, and around the vehicle modules in order to inspect the completed work at each stage of the build process,
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- These positions may require Overtime and some Saturday work, along with maintaining a solid work attendance.
AA degree in business or equivalent from an accredited college, or two years of experience working as a project manager, or job cost estimator, or a position where the costing of goods and services is required.
This position requires the use of Microsoft software such as; Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Lean Principles of Manufacturing, Project Management Principles
Experience working in a Manufacturing environment is desirable.
This is a non-exempt hourly position, and wage will depend on qualifications and experience. Please list desirable wage.
BRAUN NORTHWEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER