If you are dependable, hardworking and willing to learn, then Braun Northwest, Inc. has a job for you!
Braun Northwest, Inc. is looking for a Final Assembler to prepare the chassis for installation of completed module.
In order to be successful in this position the candidate must be able to;
- Maneuver underneath and inside chassis throughout the day
- Reach above head for varying periods of time throughout the day
- Lift or otherwise move up to 50 lbs as needed
- Install sirens, horns, radios, winches after-market bumpers, and various customer requested accessories
- Grasp small hand tools in order to complete work required
- Work in a team setting, and follow verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of basic mechanical, carpentry and electrical installation methods.
Basic welding and cutting experience and experience utilizing basic carpentry and mechanical skills are desirable.
Braun Northwest adheres to a core set of values which include; Integrity, Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability. We are successful because we place a high value on our employees, customers and product.
Braun Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer